inspiration for the bathroom and more

27 October 2010

I have been collecting inspirational photos for our new bathroom last couple of weeks. I especially like combination of white, green/ grey and wood. So nothing new for me:) I'd love to use metro ( subway tiles) for the shower, perhaps in green or blue but also like marble, pricey, but looks stunning. Thinking white marble floor, white or green/ grey painted walls and colored shower metro tiles. What do you think? have you got any experience with marble, how easy is to maintain it? 
bathroom inspirationbathroom inspirationbathroom inspirationbathroom inspirationbathroom inspirationbathroom inspirationbathroom inspirationbathroom inspirationbathroom inspirationbathroom inspiration
sorry I forgot to note images sources ( but some are Living etc. MarieClare...)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely selection and LOVELY BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divine colours, love the over size apples on the mattel piece, grey/green shades, and the black and white kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good looks here. I love the metro tiles. I saw them in a magazine photo in bright yellow in a shower and have been holding onto the photo for so long. Sorry, no idea how to take care of marble though.

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger