our trip

8 November 2009

New York....so much to see and do...We stayed over Halloween weekend which was fantastic. Unfortunately I didn't have enough memory space in my camera to make photos of all the crazy costumes and people. My camera was packed with photos from Empire State Building and couldn't really delete those..It is great city and I would love to go back and see more. We spent most of our time on Manhattan and four days isn't really enough for everything you want to do. Retail therapy, galleries, sightseeing....But I'm glad we were able to do it and it wouldn't be possible without huge help of my sister and parents...So thank you very much! :). And I don't think I could be more days without my little girl...I didn't see her for a week and she suddenly looks so grown up. We are now staying with my parents in heart of Europe for next couple of days.....and going home to huge pile of work later in this week.

ny.006

<<span class=

<<span class=

<<span class=

<<span class=

<<span class=

<<span class=

<<span class=

<<span class=
photos by me

2 comments:

  1. We love NY!
    4 days is not enough, you need a whole year, :D
    Enjoy the rest of your trip, thanks for stopping by my place, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger